padding:0 20px 20px .25em; Ramblings From around the world: Pictures of the Past- East London

February 11, 2006

Pictures of the Past- East London

Well I have finally started a blog.. It has taken me along time to do it. But I have. I am going to have my first posts be mostly pictures of where I have been and I will try to write a little to go with it. What I expect this blog to do is to help me keep my friends and family better informed as to how my life is going. Here are some postcards from my time in East London, South Africa.














This is the Lion Park I went there three times. Mainly because I could

play wth lions and because it cost about 1 dollar to get into..

This is Inkwekwezi , It was an overnight Safari I went on. I also went kayaking there another great highlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home