padding:0 20px 20px .25em; Ramblings From around the world: Good Bye, Ghana. / Hello, South Africa.

August 21, 2006

Good Bye, Ghana. / Hello, South Africa.

Today I am leaving the Anastasis, which I have called home for the past 14 months. I finished up my last week here with another great game of how long does it really take to get rid of malaria. I think I had it for two weeks but really only about 3 days (if you ask I will explain more). We also had lots of fire and lifeoat drills and a Wedding Engagement. So, next time you see Drew or Laura be sure to congratulate them on their upcoming wedding on Dec 16th..

Jen and I will be departing for South Africa and then to the USA. So prepare.




















In case you missed what I saw last time in South Africa here is a little taste...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home