padding:0 20px 20px .25em; Ramblings From around the world: I am back in NY Now

October 07, 2006

I am back in NY Now

I spent about a week and a half with Jen touring western Washington and then flew back to Stay with my parents. Some highlights of Washington include the Pacific Ocean, riding in a Police Car, the Olympic Rainforest, the San Juan Islands, a bunch of waterfalls and other cool Hiking Trails. I will be posting pictures as I process them. Things are more difficult now. I only have dial up Internet. Look back for more pictures here later.
















Now, I am rebuilding my Explorer. It needed a lot of work. So it will probably take me another week and then I am unsure what comes next.

Today, I went to Houghton College for homecoming. I saw Most of my Volleyball Team here Surprisingly.. I also was in the parade. I rode on the Fire Truck (I know every little Kids Dream). I was the one throwing candy.
)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home