padding:0 20px 20px .25em; Ramblings From around the world: Goodbye Grand Canyon Hello Sedona

June 10, 2007

Goodbye Grand Canyon Hello Sedona

This is my final post from the Grand Canyon. Actually we are already in TN. However my blog has fallen behind so I will try to keep updating it until it is current once more.. These are some pictures from when my Cousins(Gordon,Beth & Jason visited Jen and I, at the Grand Canyon. While there we also went Bedrock the home of none other than Fred Flinstone. Of course I had a Bronto Burger at the Bedrock diner. We also took some pictures with Dino...














After the Grand Canyon Jen and I went to the town of Sedona, Az..
It was also voted the number 1 place in America to visit by USA Weekend Magazine. Sedona is known for its beautiful red rock formations. As you can see in the pictures below..














This one is called "The Cathedral" it is the most photographed mountian in the USA. or so they claim : ) However I have no proof but can understand why.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you sedona was amazing!
maggie

2:22 AM, June 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cus you should buy calanders of Arizona then, they always have Cathedral Rock in it. Its cool in Sedona. wish I had knowen you were going there would have given you a great overview of it.

4:54 PM, June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home