padding:0 20px 20px .25em; Ramblings From around the world: Me the UNMIL Soldiers and the Rouges

March 24, 2006

Me the UNMIL Soldiers and the Rouges



















Today I assisted UNMIL(United Nations Military In Liberia) in the capture of five rouges, as they call them here. Basically they are Villains. Today the villains swam into the wrong area of the harbor. They swim in mostly at night to steal things off the ships in port or to try to stow away to leave the country. The 5 that we caught today are now on their way to a Liberian prison. I really like the fact that I have many different responsibilities onboard the ship, especially assisting in maintaing the security of the ship. Pictures of the capture are above and below, enjoy..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gordon!
Nice to see you on some pics and to read about what you are doing these days.This work seems to fit you perfect with a lot of adventures.CBM seems so far way sometimes but when I look on all my pics you all seem so real again.I really miss you more then I thought I would.I´m still working as a Youthleader in my church,it´s fun but sometimes pretty sressfull.So when are you coming to Sweden??I´m still waiting...For how long will you be on Anastasis?
Take Care and God bless
Love//Julia

5:52 AM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home