padding:0 20px 20px .25em; Ramblings From around the world: Meet My Truck

October 13, 2006

Meet My Truck

















This is my truck before I left for Africa.
And this is what it looked like when I returned a year later.

















My brother rolled it on the way back from droping me off at the airport. I have been working on fixing it up for the past two weeks and should be finishing early next week. So far, I have tore out the entire dash, steering wheel, ignition, radio, heater, glove box, and other small things to find about 20 wires melted together.






















For some weird reason this picture rotates when laoding? I also welded, and bondo the new used fenders. Replaced the drivers door switching all locks and wiring from within. Replaced the locking mechanism from the lift gate and a bunch of other things. Needless to say I am almost done. All I have left is to sand and paint. I am still looking for a new used drivers seat and I still am trying to fix the display on my radio. It has never worked consistently.
My brother Ray who is a auto body repairmen and mechanic has been guiding and helping me along the way..

Keep checking for more pictures of my truck as it nears completion and for my future plans(whenever I figure them out).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUCH!! auto body repairmen are cool :-)

2:11 AM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home